Friday, November 21, 2008

Where was I n What was i doing ? ( Part 2)

I ve been browsing through the cyberspace, also trying to find ma personal space

Trying to keep up with the lack of pace, at times trying to get over that phase

I met some pretty chicks, shitty pricks, witty quirks and filthy sicks

But of course I ve not been sucking up, sticking it up or picking on someone


I got to know a smoker, poker, joker n midnight toker

I gifted weird presents to friends n bored them with my gifted presence

I got addicted to lappy n came to know about a certain slappy

But of course I couldn't predict my addictions nor edit my predictions


I ve been freeriding, bike driving n taking others for a ride

I ve been working out, crashing in, walking down and sprinting up

I tried bunking classes, kicking asses n staying away from masses

But of course I ve not been trying to run away, show the way or hold sway


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, that kinda sums up the last 2 terms i guess :)

Life, as in this rap, really sounds exciting

Arun Velekkat said...

khan is king!!!

Bad Boys and Charlie's Angels...
What do they have in common with Khan? All of them have spun out successful sequels.. :)

And like Terminator 2; this one has surpassed the original...

and like Starwars, may advances in technology help Khan to release some prequels as well!!! amen

Siddhu said...

Blogging is very much like sex... you need to know when to start, when to pause and when to stop...

You seem to have mastered the art ;)

Harshad said...

LOL! Awesome! :)

Vimal alias Khan said...

@ O - Yup man, last two terms were ossum na ? Everyone here will have some story to say

@ Pams - Hi hi, prequels tat would b cool

@ Siddhu - Probably the next one to have mastered it after u :)

@ harshad - :)