Monday, November 17, 2008

Where was I & What was I doing ( Part 1)

Before going any further, lemme answer tat all important question ‘who am I ?‘ Oh no…wait a minute…I m messing it up in the beginning itself, is actually ‘Where was I n wat was I doing? Well for the first term after the summer break...

I was here n there, doing this n that, thinking i-don’t-know what
I was toning down, eating up , running around and falling behind
I ve been ideating, philosophizing, jargonizing and bullshitting
But of course I ve not been dating, mating or hating anyone

I got confused, confessed my love, loved my confessions
I compressed my thoughts, expressed my feelings but never tried to impress
I was lazy n crazy when things were hazy n they weren’t easy
But of course I never kissed any misses nor missed any kisses

I ve been hanging out, hanging in and even hanging up on calls
I ve been dining out, whining a lot and lining up some stuff
I was flying on highs, swimming on lows and jogging on plateaus

But of course I ve not been sleeping on pills, nor losing sleep over bills


PS0 : If this description fits anyone other than me, its purely coincidental, n if it fits me..hmm....tat was the purpose, rite ?
PS1 : The travelogue will b spun off n continued as a different thread

13 comments:

Arun Velekkat said...

a spin off separately for the travelogue...what more can the global readers ask for :)

shud say that this is a great comeback...with some Poetry complemented with some rhythm making it some RAP....

can visualise a video for this; Khan rapping with the likes of eminem n snoop dogg!!!

Anonymous said...

your best work till date..dint know u had it in you :D
loved d play of words..can`t wait to read Part-2

Unknown said...

Awesome shit ...

After the jugglery of words, it all made sense - Surprisingly ....


:) Keep writing

Anonymous said...

oru john keats olichirppundu ennonnum parayunnilla
ennalum tharkkedilla

[:)]

Anonymous said...

Metamorphosis... Way to go buddy

Vivek Menon said...

poetry??hehehehe...nice one bro..loved the flow..keep updating more often..

Anonymous said...

This is definitely by far your magnum opus.. but a promise of installment has just raised our hopes a little more! :D Cant wait for it..

Chaitanya said...

Rhyme dons the mantle outside of reason's ken.
Hope you find a reason to finish what you began.

Jack said...

I love the play with words.. the internal rhyme is really nice. Not a huge fan of rap myself, but the beat and mood it created was nice. :)

Burhan said...

I kept readin... n it kept leadin...
me on to the next line n level!!

Awesome stuff man!! :)

Neel said...

I was readin' and scrollin'...the words kept pourin,

Outta your latest rap-gig "Where was you and what was you doing?"

I do gotta say that your rap's got some zap,

Keep churnin it nigga, coz u surely got the knack!

Vimal alias Khan said...

@ Pams - hihi rapping would b cool, especially with the DJ from leeds ( wink )

@ Sangini - thnks mate

@ Fagin - Yup, shit it is !!! n awesome if u say so

@ anonymous - Thnks

@ Deepak - Thanks da

Vimal alias Khan said...

@ Menon - Tried it just like tat :)

@ Gokul - Have i told u tat ur creative self has been one of ma influences..

@ Chaitu - :)

@ Jack - Thnks man, we ll dance to its tune durin the MC return party

@ Burhan - Just some random fart this is ...a small FM :P

@ Neel - F***a, instead of wasting ur writing skills by just commenting, update ur blog