Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Life is so fun and shining is the sun


I feel so strange, at times deranged; feel I need a total rearrange

Everything is an illusion, reality is a blurred vision, or it might be just another version

It feels so unreal, everything looks surreal, and the world seems ethereal

I am out of the moment, with no momentum n seeing no movement


I dream, I scream, it becomes extreme n I flow downstream

I sink, am not in sync, and am on the brink n needs a rethink

I see the light, it’s so bright then I lose the weight n feel so light

I look above, I see the dove , then I feel the love and I take a vow


I hear the voice, which devoices the choice n hence I rejoice

I love this state, not anymore I hate, I trust my fate and it isn’t too late

I feel so blessed, everything is redressed, am not any more messed nor am I stressed

Life is so fun, so don’t turn and run, shining is the sun and u need worry none

3 comments:

Shilpa said...

This too shall pass :P

The optimist from utopia said...

This is a very frightening phase to be in.. because the longer you stay in this phase, the harder the fall will be.. I couldnt have put it better than silbil

And you need to break the monotony.. Your past three posts have been similar.. come on Khan! Gimme some reverse swing!! :P

Arslan said...

Add some beats, throw some attitude, include pretty chicks (if you can manage that) and you'll have your very own rap song! :)