Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Lemme start painting...

Finally i have managed to get rid of my inertia - I have my bum rooted onto a chair and i m writing a blog. Procrastination has been my middle name for quite sometime ( I m sure its not mine alone!!!) bcos i believe in the statement " Work expands to fill the time, so it's better to reduce the time to reduce the work". More often than not it has worked for me, but of late i've come to realise that I've lost several things i craved for, missed opportunities that stared at me bcos of inaction or postponement. Also, procrastination works only when there's a time limit, if not we might end up not doing what we ought to have done.

It's this enlightenment and the new found wisdom that has forced me to move to the chair - in front of the comp - like a zombie and make some random key strokes on the keyboard...Random key strokes which are nothing more than some random brush strokes on a blank canvas...Hope these randomly typed letters form some recognizable words which will stick to each other forming coherent sentences, and these meaningful sentences flow smoothly from one to another - the reasoned and rational whole producing worthwhile sensations and emotions in the minds of the readers and the writer........

5 comments:

Manki said...

Hey,

Nice work to start with.short and sweet. :) But i have serious doubts of you not procrastinating man. Having seen u during the last one year, i do have reservations.
The days to come will tell us the story.

Siddhu said...

Knowing ur capabilities, I can't wait for what you are gonna write

Vimal alias Khan said...

Thanks mayank n sidhu for the encouragement.. :)

M@Ddy said...

Hussain's paintings are going to get tough competition coz Khan... the butcher has started painting!!

Arun Velekkat said...

Khan...
Procrastination is not ur middle name...thats my brand name... :)